Monday, April 23, 2012

Review: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush!

Maybelline claims that this will be the "freshest flush ever," and I couldn't agree more. The closet thing I can describe the bounce to is when you press on a Tempurpedic mattress and for a short while it leaves an imprint, the same thing happens in the blush. I own the blush in shade #15 Rose Petal.
Application:
The way you want to apply this is with your fingertips, slowly swirl it around until you have a good amount on your fingers then apply in an upward motion to the apples of your cheeks.
Consistency:
It's described as feeling "Lightweight like a powder, yet it melts seamlessly into skin like a cream," which is the best way to describe it.  While blending it feels silky and smooth-like a cream; but once applied, it dries like a powder. It doesn't give you that feeling it will smudge like certain creams do at all, because it truly feels like a powder on your skin.

It lasts a very long time and this color is my favorite springtime blush because it gives me that perfect amount of color, without being too much or overwhelming. It doesn't feel heavy at all which I love because that's usually the number one reason I'm hesitant to buy cream blushes. Overall, it's a great product that I will definitely repurchase!

Xoxo :)
Audrey....
"Happy girls are the prettiest." -Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment