Sunday, April 15, 2012

About Kristin

Hey Everyone, My name is Kristin! Your average makeup loving, always-singing, happy-go-lucky kind of girl. I'm always smiling and I love to laugh. My fashion sense? Very girly and preppy. If I could choose one staple to have in my closet for the rest of my life it would be dresses. :) My dream is to someday be on broadway, singing under a single spotlight in front of hundreds of people. And with every great show comes great costumes and amazing makeup. Makeup is something that I not only like to collect, but I love to do. Wearing makeup allows me to be the best, most confident person I can be while covering up any slight imperfections I may have (yes I have imperfections, we all do)! I love the idea of having a light, fresh faced look and walking out the door feeling confident with who I am. That's what we want for you! This blog is meant for us to show you guys tips and tricks on how to look and feel your best. So continue reading for more information on becoming the most beautiful and powerful you, you can be! Remember that a little bit of makeup goes a long way, and you don't need a lot to show who you already are: you're gorgeous babe!


About me:
Skin: Very fair, pink undertone, acne-prone *yes I get acne...I'm only human ;)*
Hair: Light brown, slight wave, mostly straight
Eyes: Blue
Face: I have TONS of freckles and high cheek bones. I don't have a lot of pigment in my lips so I have to play those up in order for them to even appear non-ghost like ;). I have fairly long eyelashes so mascara is used to just make them look fuller than ever! 
Height: 5'2"


"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and...I believe in miracles."
-Audrey Hepburn


Kristin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment