Monday, April 16, 2012

Pinks! My favorite Spring Look

Hey everyone! Today is a gorgeous spring day and with everyone busting out their warm weather clothing I thought it was perfect time to talk to you guys about my favorite spring trend and all different ways to wear it. My favorite trend is actually a color trend-pale pinks and hot pink (and everything in between) I don’t know why but I feel like everything I’m attracted to this season is some shade of pink! So here are a few different ways to try it.

Nails-Try a flattering baby pink color to make skin appear tanner, or hot pink for a pop of color.
-These are 2 OPI colors that I currently love!
-I recently got Kiss Me on My Tulips on my nails and it is so gorgeous.
-I Think In Pink is a beautiful pastel pink color that is perfect for Spring!






Lips- I prefer a more subtle pink look because I feel that on my skin (fair) a hot pink can very easily turn out different than expected.
-Revlon Lip Butter in Cotton Candy #045
-Nars Lip gloss in Sweet Revenge
I love both of these colors separately,
but I especially love the way they look when layered, they balance each other out perfectly.




Outfit/Accessories-A cute way to wear this is a cute pair of pink shorts (click here to see how to rock those!) But I also personally like wearing a hint of pink in my accessories, don't get me wrong-I love a great pink top, but there are just so many different kinds that I don't have time for all of them!

-Long/Chunky Necklace Such as this one works perfect with plenty of outfits!
-Bangles Check out these for a fun daytime look, or these for a more chic, nighttime look.
-Rings such as this one are elegant and dainty, but something like this will make a big statement. (P.S.- This cocktail ring is stunning)
 -Earrings, both these and these are elegant with a little edge. But for a more bold look, check out this pair )

And a quote to always keep in mind, "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!"-Audrey Hepburn

Xoxo
Audrey :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!

    Check out and follow my blog for beauty and fashion updates!: http://valerieangel89-beautyfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete