Friday, April 27, 2012

Neutral Everyday Makeup!

Hey girls! Today I'm going to be showing you a super easy neutral makeup look that's perfect for school or just hanging around. It's what I normally wear to school that gives you just enough, but not too much.

Step 1 (Optional*): I apply L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation using a Sigma F60 Foundation brush

Step 2: I place Physicians Formula Conceal Rx under my eyes and on any blemishes, then blend using either my fingers or a Sigma F70 Concealer brush.

Step 3: Next, I set my concealer and foundation with Too Faced Amazing Face Skin-Balancing Powder using a Sigma F50 Duo Fibre brush.

Step 4: I apply a light blush such as Maybelline Fit Me in Medium Coral to the apples of my cheeks using a Sigma F40 Medium Angled Contour Brush.



Step 5: I prime my eyes using Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Original and apply a neautral eye color such as Too Faced La Cage. For a more put together feel I'll apply a color such as Too Faced Rapture to the crease and outer corner (don't forget to blend out harsh lines!)and Silk Stockings as a highlight. I use 4 different Sigma brushes for this E55 Flat Shading, E30 Pencil, E40 Tapered Blending, and E70 Medium Angled Shading




Step 6: I curl my lashes using a Revlon Eye Lash Curler and apply a few coats of my favorite mascara (Lancome L' Extreme, Maybelline Colossal/The Falsies, or L'Oreal Double Extend In Black Bronze-Green/Hazel Eyes)

Step 7: Lastly I'll apply a simple lip color such as Revlon Lip Butter In Cotton Candy, Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, or Nars Lip gloss in Sweet Revenge.

*The Foundation is optional, since my powder is a "foundation powder" I mostly only use liquid foundation in the Winter.

Thanks for reading and I hope that this helped you! Again, these are just the products I use as a suggestion, use whatever color fits you best!

Xoxo
Audrey :)

"True friends are like diamonds-bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style." -Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment