Sunday, April 15, 2012

About Audrey

Hey Girls! I'm Audrey, your average everyday teenage girl. I love makeup, fashion, pink, and all things pretty-especially glitter! One important thing you should know about me is that I love all things Marilyn Monroe, she is my idol and is such a important icon. Makeup is something pretty important to myself and a lot of you, but one thing to keep in mind is that you can't rely on makeup all the time. It's so much fun to get glammed up and look as stunning as possible, and I totally agree; but makeup should be a tool that you use to enhance your features, not something to cake on and hide under because everyone is beautiful the way they are. I want to share everything I love with all of you guys to help you be the best you. I'm not saying I'm the best or perfect because in reality, everyone can improve on something. So this is here for all of us to share ideas with you as well as for us to pick up some tricks from you!

About Me:
Hair: Dirty Blonde, thick, wavy
Skin: Fair complexion, combination skin, problematic T-Zone
Eyes: Green
Height: 4' 11"

And to wrap things up one of my favorite quotes by Paris Hilton, "Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins"


Audrey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment