Sunday, April 15, 2012

About Landon

Hey everybody! I'm Landon, your typical makeup loving teenager. I love spending time with my friends and family, and talking about makeup and new trends! Pink and glitter are a definitely necessity in my life, and wardrobe :). My wardrobe literally consists of a mixture of pink, simple, some sparkle, and prep. (Let's just say I love J.Crew and Nordstrom's BP a little too much!)  I would have to say that my go to makeup look is the "no makeup makeup look". I love how this look enables you to amplify your already gorgeous face! Makeup is great, and honestly you can create any type of look with a bit of makeup. I don't have perfect skin, and I'm not a perfect person to say in the least, but I love how makeup can give you that extra touch of confidence! I am not saying in ANY way to use makeup to cover up who you are, but to give your skin that polished and perfected finish. I feel that self confidence is the biggest beauty trend there is. This blog is going to help you feel confident with you're everyday looks, give you reviews on awesome products, and keep you posted on the latest trends. Stay classy!


About Me:
Hair: Light brown wavy, and a little bit poofy.
Skin: Combination skin, and definitely acne prone on my T-zone. Fair to light skin tone. Super oily in the summertime, and I can get dry patches in the winter.
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'1"-5'2"


-Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment