Monday, April 16, 2012

Colored Shorts: A Spring Fashion Trend

    Hey girlies! So today I wanted to talk about one of my favorite spring fashion trends--colored shorts. I absolutely love this trend, and I think it's a great way to add a pop of color to any outfit! Currently, I own a pair of light pink classic shorts from Abercrombie & Fitch which retail for $39.50. 
   One reason why I love colored shorts would have to be how they can transform any outfit. You can definitely style your outfit around the shorts by color blocking with a top, adding a fun piece of statement jewelry, or keeping it simple and polished. I'm really excited to get more shorts to add to my collection! I think any color will look absolutely stunning with a tan in the summertime (but remember sunscreen is always a must!) 
   You can purchase colored shorts at Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Forever 21, Target, and Nordstrom's BP. I would definitely check out any other department stores near you, local shops, and even your local Marshall's or TJ Maxx for great deals!*
   Today I wore my pink shorts (Abercrombie & Fitch) and a white ruffle tank top (Target). I felt much more classy and put together with the colored shorts than wearing plain denim. I really enjoy wearing simple outfits that still look fashionable and cute, and this outfit is definitely me!
  I would totally suggest to check out colored shorts and give them a try! They are perfect for spring, and are so fun! Stay tuned for more great blog posts. Stay classy!
-Landon


*These are just some stores that I have been to that I am certain sells them. I'm sure if you google "colored shorts" you can find a bunch of online retailers that sell them. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment