Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Outfit of the Day!

Hello! Today I wanted to do a quick post on what I wore today, July 11. It was about 88 degrees today, so I figured it would be a perfect time to wear the new summer scarf that I picked up for myself last week!

I wanted to keep this outfit super simple, yet have it make my tan pop! Wearing white and brighter/neon colors really shows off your tan. My sparkly little secret for back to school is to always try to wear white! It definitely makes it look like you are a lot more tan than you really are!
My white tank top is from Forever 21, and was $2.80 (such a steal, right??). The neon pink scarf (which is super light weight by the way!) is from a local shop in my mall and was around $10. The denim shorts I am wearing are from Abercrombie & Fitch which were about $39.50 or so. To finish the outfit off I added a brown leather belt from the Gap, but I received this for Christmas so I don't know the price... sorry! 

For my accessories, I am wearing four bracelets that I typically wear everyday. The two light pink pearl bracelets are from Forever 21, the teal string-pearl bracelet was from a local boutique, and the silver one was designed by my older sister who gave it to me as my birthday gift! I am also wearing my "Return to Tiffany" heart necklace, pearl/diamond earrings (first and second hole) and my silver bean ring. The ring is the same one that was featured in Kristin's recent post!

I left my hair natural, and wore my neutral colored sandals from Target. 

Hope you enjoyed today's quick little post. Please leave in the comments any requests you guys have and remember, stay classy!

-Landon

No comments:

Post a Comment