Sunday, July 22, 2012

Coralista Fashionista

Hi all!,
So today I figured I would continue with this little trend we have going on the blog this week and talk about Benefit Cosmetics boxed blushes. I am absolutely OBSESSED with them. I only have 2 (Georgia and Coralista) but as my makeup addiction grows, I hope to have all of them in my collection! (Coralista is my all-time favorite though, Georgia is such a sheer blush that it doesn't really show up on me). I love the color pigmentation of all of the different shades, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way all of the blushes smell. They each have a very different scent, each enjoyable in their own way. These blushes feel so silky smooth on my skin, I seriously cannot get enough.


First of all, I must thank Francesca because she was lovely enough to buy this for me for my birthday last year, and I have been using it CONSTANTLY ever since! The color of it looks great on my very fair skin, but it also looks nice on various other skin tones as well. It's a very versatile shade if I do say so myself. The packaging is BEYOND adorable, I love the burst of neon cheetah print behind the name. I also feel like the packaging of each blush represents the blush perfectly. Coralista has crazy packaging, and is a fun, bright coral blush. Dandelion has pretty, cute, simple packaging for its baby pink color. Benefit Cosmetics is really smart for doing that!


I'm not sure if my camera was able to pick up a swatch of the color very well...but here is a swatch of Coralista! It's very pigmented, but is very buildable when you apply thin layers. This picture isn't even doing it justice! I would go to a Sephora or Ulta nearest you to swatch for yourself to see how pigmented it is in real life. It's the PERFECT coral color. 


Here is what the color looks like once you open up the top. This picture isn't the best quality, but can you see how gorgeous this color is? It feels so velvety smooth on your skin too! This isn't a very sparkly blush, but, when caught in the right light, you can see some gold duo chrome in there. I love wearing this especially in the summer because it gives me a little bit of a golden-y bronze affect (when paired with bronzer of course). I also love how the cheetah print covers the inside of the box too, I think that's so cute! The only annoying thing about this is how deeply set the blush is in the box. The blush comes with its own brush which is nice, and I actually love using it to apply my blush, but the packaging accommodates the brush too, which pushes the blush further down into the bottom of the box. It's a little annoying to get the product out sometimes, but it doesn't bother me too much.  These boxed blushes retail for $28, which can be found on the benefit website, as well as sephora or ulta. I think the price is a little ridiculous....but completely worth it. These blushes are going to last you a long time, and the color payoff is amazing. Plus, they're completely adorable and would look great in any one's collection...so why wouldn't you want one?


What's your favorite benefit product? TWEET US ABOUT IT HERE! And feel free to leave any blog requests in the comments below! Have an amazing day everyone <3
xoxo,
Kristin :)                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment