Saturday, August 4, 2012

July Favorites!

Hey girls! Today I want to share with you my favorite things from July and I hope you enjoy!

Beauty Related Favorites!



The first thing I have been loving is my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. I don't wear much makeup in the Summer, but I love this because it gives me coverage on my face and it has SPF 30. That's important all year round but especially in the Summer!







Next, I have really been liking my Mac Lipstick in Plink! It's a perfect neutral shade and I can wear it a lot when I don't want something bold on my lips! It looks like you're just wearing a little bit of a light shimmer on your lips.






I have also been loving Gel manicures! I got one towards the end of July, but I've had them before. I really love how long they stay on and the way that they look. Last time, I got OPI Gelcolor in "A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find" and this time I got LeChat Perfect Match Gel Polish in the color DJ Mix. It's more of a teal than a green in person!




I have been using my Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser A TON this month. In the Summer my T- zone gets super oily from sweating a lot on my face. It's important to me to wash my face every day to prevent breakouts and this wash helps even out my skin type!









Okay, last time I went to Mac the saleslady gave me a sample of Mac Zoomlash mascara and let me tell you it's amazing. It stays on all day and gives me the perfect amount of volume and length! After I run out of this sample I will definitely be purchasing a full size! I feel like I have finally found the perfect mascara.


Non Beauty Favorites

This month I've had 2 favorite songs (and probably more that I'm forgetting!) I've been super duper in love with "I'm On A Roll" by Stefano (Mine and Landon's jam). Also a great beach, summery song is "F****** Best Song Ever" by Wallpaper and it does have cursing pretty often so if you're too young for that check out "Best Song Ever" by Wallpaper...the clean one! This song has a really catchy beat and I can listen to it all day!

My favorite drink this month has been Arnold Palmer Pink Lemonade+Sweet Tea! This is made by Arizona Iced Tea and for me I HAVE to have the one with PINK lemonade, the regular one doesn't taste as good and I prefer pink lemonade to begin with.




Okay now, my last but oh so certainly not least favorite is a person. That person would be Michael Phelps. I'm sorry but I am not jumping on this Lochte bandwagon (face it Landon) I am a true Phelps Phan and let's be honest he is not hard on the eyes at all! He's a great athlete and a good person all together. And not like it's an added bonus or anything (wink wink) but this guy is hot. I'm not even going to beat around the bush, like get me some of that. But, I have to face reality that he is too old for me, so for ow I will admire from afar. In all honesty though-he is one of the greatest Olympians of all time, he holds the record for the most gold medals at one Olympic games (8 gold-Beijing 2008) and he is the most decorated Olympian of all time (22 medals between Sydney 2000-London 2012). So congrats to you, Michael...you deserve it! :*


Xoxo
Audrey :)

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -Michael Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment