Friday, October 19, 2012

September Favorites!

Hey girls! I want to start off this post by saying I am SO sorry for not posting in a while, AND that this is so late, I've been really stressed with school work, dance and other activities that this blog has been the last thing on my mind. That makes me so sad because I really do enjoy writing these posts as free time and every time I thought about it, it was just another task for me to do. BUT, I barely have any homework tonight so I am so so ready to write this lovely post!

September has seriously flown right by, I feel like it just started! It's my favorite month of the whole year because it's still warm, but cool at the same time, Fall weather is my absolute favorite! Also, September is my Birthday month- why wouldn't that be a reason for it to be a good month!

Beauty/Fashion Favorites
The first thing I've been loving lately is my watch! I only got it for my birthday-which is toward the end of the month-but I am so in love with it! It's the Michael Kors Mini Blair watch in Rose Gold. I've wanted one for so long and I am so happy about this you don't even know! I know you can't always pair it with every outfit, but that's okay with me. I want to wear it a lot, but not too often that it becomes boring.


Okay the next thing you might not understand, but you will soon. It's a Miranda Sings T-shirt that Kristin gave me for my birthday! We love watching Miranda Sings, she is HILARIOUS. I'll write some more about her later in this post.
 
 
I have also been loving my Benefit They're Real Mascara, which Francesca gave to me for my birthday! I have been wanting to try this for a whole and almost purchased it at Ulta a few weeks ago-good thing I didn't! It makes my lashes super long and voluminous and I adore the way it glides on to my lashes.
 
 
This month I have been using my Nars blush in Deep Throat almost every day. It's a beautiful shimmery peach color and is perfect for everyday. It gives me just enough color, but not too over the top. It is a very summery color so I'm trying to squeeze out the last few times I can use it!
 
 
I also wanted to include my bag that I use for school, we are allowed to carry tote bags or backpacks with our books and the one I got this year is so perfect. It's the Kate Spade Daycation Bon Shopper in Paint Blocks and it fits everything I need without being too big or bulky-I love it!
 
 
Non Beauty Favorites
 
 
The first thing I must talk about is candy corn! This is my absolute favorite candy and for some reason I can only eat it in the Fall. I know this is going to make me sound like a pig but I've already gone through 2 bags of it since mid September. The one that's my favorite is by Brach's, all the other ones are too waxy to me, but I found a recipe to make it so I might try that!
 
 
The things I have been drinking all month are seltzer and water! I've always liked seltzer but lately, I'm drinking it a lot more when I want some bubbles (I've been trying to stay away from junk food and soda just to stay healthier). But everyday I bring a water bottle and usually buy another at lunch time, then I drink it at home too! My favorite kind of seltzer by the way is the Vintage Lemon Lime, Raspberry or Raspberry Lime-so good!
 
 

My favorite show has been Abby and Brittany! It's on TLC and it follows conjoined twin girls Abby and Brittany Hensel as they graduate college and pursue a career in teaching. It just ended but I hope the next season will be aired soon! It's so inspiring to me that they are so physically different from everyone else, but in every other way they're 2 normal 22 year old girls! They don't let anything stop them and try to accomplish anything they want. You can check some episodes out here.
 
 And lastly, my favorite songs of the month! I am a huge fan of Ke$ha and after I saw her in concert last year I felt like she dropped off the face of the Earth! But she's back with her new song Die Young! It has a great beat and catchy lyrics-I love it! My other favorite song has been Light Up The Sky by Duncan, my dance teacher put this on in class one day during warm ups and I've been listening to it non stop! It's super catchy and just a fun song to listen to!
 



I hope you enjoyed my September Favorites and stay post for a new post real soon-I promise!
 
Xoxo
Audrey :)

"One of the best parts of growing up is finding the freedom to model yourself on what feels the most true rather than mirror what’s around you." -Lauren Conrad
 





No comments:

Post a Comment