Saturday, January 5, 2013

❉ December Favorites! ❉

Hi everyone!  You all know the drill: at the end of every month one of us posts about all the things (random and beauty related) that we have been loving this month!  Let's get started.



For beauty favorites, I ended up going with the Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick (this is my third one!), which works great over the benefit Porefessional Primer.  Another favorite is Falling in Love perfume by philosophy (my signature scent), Coralista lipgloss by benefit, and Hoola bronzer by benefit, which is amazing for contouring.  To make my hair frizz free and shiny, the Moroccan Oil Intense Curl Cream was a must-have!  And lastly, the best chapstick ever invented: Apookalips by Pookie!  It is 100x better than any Nivea lip balm or EOS.  It smells heavenly and is so moisturizing - not to mention it is organic so it doesn't contain any toxic chemicals.  I have never come across a makeup product as amazing as this and I would recommend this to EVERYONE!  They are quite hard to find and I think they are only available online.  They are so inexpensive and you can order yourself one here.




Another amazing product that I tried for the first time this December was the Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons which was given to my by my brother!  These shadows are crazy pigmented and have already used every single color.  They are so beautiful and wearable!  It also comes with a Shadow Insurance primer and mascara.  Love this!!!





I have also been wearing my hair up in a bun/top knot more often.  I used to use the sock bun method.  At Urban Outfitters, they sell things that work the same as a sock would in a sock bun but without showing through or making little bumps!  So easy to use and they were only $6.  If you are a fan of the sock bun look, I suggest heading over to Urban to pick up some of these instead - they come in a range of sizes!



My favorite thing to wear this month has to be my onesie!  I got this at Target and it is so cozy.  It's great to sleep in or just curl up on the couch in while you watch Pitch Perfect - another favorite!  I watched this movie four times IN ONE WEEK!  The storyline is so cute and the music is amazing.  If you haven't seen it yet you better rent it ASAP!













Well, that's all for December Favorites!  Hopefully you all had a relaxing and safe holiday and New Years.  Comment below with you're New Years resolution if you have one or if you are interested in anything mentioned in this post!  Have a great day everyone :)

xoxo Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment