Friday, October 19, 2012

2012 Fall Trends

Hi girls!  Today's post is all about upcoming fall trends that you can incorporate into your fashion and makeup.

During fall, earthy tones are a must.  Neon and bright colors are out for this season.  Stripes are also very popular for fall.  Another huge trend that I have been loving is denim!  I absolutely love wearing a jean shirt with a pair of jeggings and boots.






Put your flip flops away and break out your boots!  Brown leather (or faux leather) are all the trend.  Walking down the hall at school, I notice that almost every girl has a pair on!
For accessories, gold is huge this month!  Bracelets, purses, or rings, gold is the color.  My favorite way to wear this trend is by wearing long, gold necklaces like this one.
Don't be turned off by the name!  Oxblood is a beautiful red color that everyone has on their nails.  I recently painted my nails in a perfect oxblood color for Kristin's Sweet 16!  This is 'Mocks' by Essie.  Another popular oxblood color that has a bit more purple tones in it is 'Bahama Mama' by Essie.
Gold is not just for jewelery!  Incorporating gold into your makeup routine can make your eyes look brighter and more awake.  My favorite gold eye products are All That Glitters Eyeshadow and Pure Show Superslick Liquid Liner by MAC.  Copper is also great for fall, whether you pair them with gold or wear them on their own!  I love my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and Laura Mercier Eyeliner in Copper.
For lips, berry tones are all the trend.  I love layering my Korres Lip Butter in Raspberry over top of my Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop.

That's all for now!  Tweet us a pic if you try out any of these trends.  Also leave a comment below with any feedback or requests!


xoxo Francesca


No comments:

Post a Comment