Friday, September 21, 2012

Benefit Store Tour!

Hello everyone!  Wow I can't believe how long it's been.  I am so sorry for not posting in so long, I've been under a lot of stress with dance starting up again and school. 

So for this post, I wanted to tell you girls about a recent discovery of mine; benefit freestanding stores!  I was on vacation and we came across a benefit store down town and it was AMAZING!  The women working there were so helpful and not pushy at all. 

I walked out with only a few samples, but my mom got the One Hot Minute Bronzer and Porefessional Primer.  They give you the cutest little bags that look like purses!  Also, the woman helping us gave both me and my mom samples of the Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW foundation.  It's a huge sample and it will last me forever.  I've been wearing it everyday (I'm thinking about doing a review, let me know if you'd like to see that!).  I also got a sample of the Stay Don't Stray eyeshadow primer but I used all of it up!

Anyway, if you'd like to find a store near you, click here!  If there's one close to you, I definitely recommend checking it out.  I've really been on a benefit kick lately and I would say that it is my favorite brand.  I've included some pictures below of the amazing store for you guys to see.  Also let me know if you'd like to see a benefit collection/overview of my products!  Thank you all for being so patient with us and we will try to post more often!

xoxo Francesca :)



No comments:

Post a Comment