Friday, August 31, 2012

August Favorites!

Hi girls!  So today I'm going to tell you some of the things I have been LOVING during the month of August!  This was such a great month for me, we went on a few vacations and I got to see a lot of friends I haven't seen in a while.

I don't wear much makeup in the summer, mostly just lip products.  I'm outside a lot and don't really feel like putting on a full face of makeup.  The first product I've been loving is my Fresh Sugar Lip Tint in Rose.  It's so moisturizing and gives a bit of a tint to your lips.  It also smells amazing!

I've also been loving my MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner in Petting Pink.  Just like my Fresh product, this is super moisturizing!  Plus it smells like vanilla which is one of my favorite scents!



One of my favorite things to do in the summer is read.  My absolute FAVORITE book series is The Lying Game by Sara Shepard.  I've read The Lying Game three times, Never Have I Ever twice, and Two Truths and a Lie just once, and I can't WAIT to get my hands on Hide and Seek!  I've also read the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard (loved them!) but I think the Lying Game is BETTER!  Impossible to put down!




Bunheads

Some shows that I just can't miss an episode of are Degrassi, Bachelor Pad, Bunheads, Big Brother, and Pretty Little Liars!  Degrassi has been one of my favorite shows for years.  Same with Bachelor Pad!  I am a HUUUUGE Bachelor/Bachelorette fan so of course I love the spin off show!  I have to admit... I wasn't too crazy about the 'fans' twist, though.  And Bunheads is just amazing.  As a dancer, I love all the dancing scenes but I also love the characters and the plot!  My friend Meghan is the only other person I know who watches it and we always talk about the episode the next morning!  Big Brother is something I always watch with my dad.  We've watched it together since I was little and I love just having that hour to watch our favorite show together.  And I watch Pretty Little Liars just because it's amazing... sometimes hard to follow but addicting to watch.  The season finale was insane!  I also LOVED watching the Olympics!  My favorite sports to watch are swimming, rhythmic gymnastics, gymnastics, and synchronized swimming.  I can't believe I have to wait four more years to watch them again!


For activities, this month I've done a LOT of kayaking and bike riding.  Kayaking is one of my favorite activities.  I find it relaxing and just fun!  Here's a picture of me and my brother kayaking together.  I also love riding my bike.  During the evenings after dinner, I'll go on rides around my neighborhood or at the local park with my dad, brother, or neighbor, Julia!  It's a great way to get exercise while spending time with some of my favorite people!  I've also been going on walks/jogs with my friend Amanda.  Recently we've both been vacationing so we haven't done it in a while.  However, in the beginning of August, we would go every other day.  And finally, I've just loved going to the pool.  I like relaxing at a table and reading my book and just jumping in the refreshing water.

And lastly, my favorite songs!  In August I just could NOT stop listening to Want U Back by Cher Lloyd.  It's so catchy!  I also love Taylor Swift's new song, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.  But my FAVORITE song has been Some Nights by FUN.  I can't get it out of my head and I find myself humming it all day.

That's it!  Those have been of my favorite things during the month of August.  I'm so sad to see this month over, I've definitly had more fun this month than any other this summer.  School is starting soon so I apoligize in advance for a lack of posts.  I am going to be super busy.  I hope you found this post interesting and maybe some of these things will become your favorite if you decide to try them out!  Let me know what you've been loving this month in the comments down below or tweet them to us on Twitter.

I hope you've all had an amazing summer!
xoxo Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment