Wednesday, August 1, 2012

5 Delicious Summer Must-Haves!

Hi everyone!  Today's post is about my top 5 summer must-have products!  However, this post has a bit of a twist because all of these products' names are food related!  Not only are these products perfect for summer, but they're also amazing quality.




This first product is from the drugstore, so it's super affordable; it's the Revlon Lip Butter in the shade Lollipop!  This is a super bright pink/purple with blue undertones.  It's perfect if you feel daring enough to rock a bold lip!










This next product is also for your lips.  It's a MAC Lipglass in the shade Pink Lemonade - a perfect name for summer.  It's just a sheer pink gloss that I wear almost everyday.  Not only is it's name delicious, but it also smells like vanilla... mmmmmm :) PS - Sorry the MAC logo got cut off in the GIF!




This next product has been a favorite of mine for a long time; it's the NARS' eyeshadow duo in Sugarland!  This comes with a shimmery gold color and a pink with a gold duo-chrome.  I like putting the gold all over my lid and mixing the pink with a shimmery brown in the crease.  This is perfect for an everyday, neutral look!  LOVE!






This next product not only has a fruit in it's name, but it actually has fruit in it!  100% Pure's makeup products get their colors using actual fruit pigments instead of chemicals and dyes.  How awesome!  Not only is it an amazing product, but it's good for you, too!  This blush was the first blush I ever owned and I still love it!  I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!  I have the Raspberry Fruit Pigmented Blush.  They also have fruit pigmented glosses which I almost included - they are AMAZING and you should definitely check out all of their other products as well!




This last product is a drugstore product so it shouldn't cost you very much.  It's the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fry.  It's such a pretty color!  These can be used as cream eyeshadows, eyeshadow bases, or eyeliners.  I personally use them as eyeliners (always with a primer!).  I also thought I'd throw in a little picture of my younger brother holding the biggest curly fry I've ever seen!  I thought it went with the theme. :)





Let me know if you would like to see more "theme" posts like this one!
xoxo Francesca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment