Thursday, July 19, 2012

A Blush That Makes My Heart Thrrrob!

Hello everyone!  Today's post is a review of one of my favorite blushes, benefit's Thrrrob!  Benefit says "Get the "turned-on" flush you've been looking for with this heart-throbbing pink powder.  Brush across cheekbones, forehead, and chin & let the excitment begin!"  This blush is a beautiful baby pink color that looks good on all skin tones.  My mom has skin a little lighter than mine and it looks amazing on her.  It looks good on my olive skin, too!  Thrrrob is so versitile.  It's definitley a more muted pink on me which makes it perfect for everyday or if I have on a bright lip or statement eye.  This blush has a little sparkle in the container, however when applied to the skin, it is matte and the sparkles do not transfer.  I personally am not a big fan of sparkly blushes because I don't think they look very natural.


As for how I use it, I only use it on my cheeks.  I don't like the way it looks when I apply it all over my face because it just doesn't look natural and at times, it makes my face appear sunburnt because I have this pink tint in places you naturally shouldn't.  I wouldn't reccomend this as a face powder, but I definitley reccomend it as a blush!  Thrrrob also has great lasting power, just today I had a summer dance intensive where the room was at times 80 degrees.  All those grand bat mas and ron de jambe en l'airs really made me sweat, but this blush lasted on my cheeks!  It's texture is so soft and not chalky at all.  Swatched on my hand it looks almost white, but I promise you it's not!  On the cheeks, it gives you such a subtle hint of pink that I absolutley LOVE.  Thrrrob retails for $28.00 on the benefit website.  I highly reccomend this to any makeup lover!

xoxo Francesca :)
                                                                                            

2 comments:

  1. Hi I saw you'll on ella. I just want you'll to know you'll have a great blog. And I will follow youll. Also we are in the same ninch. Ps The mineral blush I love is Mineral Hygienics . They have the best_mineral_makeup in my opinion . Well I hope to hear from youll and plz email when youll have new post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Make sure to follow us on twitter so then you can know when we have posted. Thanks again!
    Audrey, Francesca, Kristin, and Landon

    ReplyDelete