Friday, June 29, 2012

Cha Cha Tint by benefit

Hi girls!  As promised, more posts are coming your way.  I know that usually my posts are pink but I decided to make this one orange to match the product I am reviewing; Cha Cha Tint by benefit.  I've been wearing this product everyday for about a week so I have a pretty good grip on it.  Cha Cha Tint is described as 'the juiciest flush you can get from a bottle!  Our mango-tinted lip & cheek stain smoothes on a whisper of warm tropical sunset hue.  It's beauty with a chacha beat."


Lips
Cha Cha Tint does exactly what benefit says, it gives a beautiful mango flush to my lips!  I love the way it looks and it really compliments my olive skin, however I think this color would flatter a wide range of skintones as well.  The brush applicator can be a little bit annoying to apply to the lips and I find myself having to use my finger to blend in the product, causing my fingers to become stained with an orange tint. It doesn't bother me very much and I just wash my hands after or use a bit of makeup remover to take it off.  As for wear, it truely is a stain.  Even after eating and drinking, there is still a mango tint to my lips.  As the day goes on, it does fade a bit, but the color is still noticable.  One con to this product on the lips is that if your lips become dry during the day, the product appears to have been applied unevenly.  The best way to avoid this is to just to carry around a clear lip balm or chapstick with you.  Overall, I LOVE using this as a lip stain and it's definitley a staple for me this summer.




Cheeks
Cha Cha Tint is hands-down my new favorite blush and I'm going to be wearing this all summer long.  This stuff is AMAZING.  Even on my oily skin in the hot weather, it lasts all day on me.  I wake up at 7:30 and put on my makeup to go babysit, and it lasts until around 6 without fading.  I apply two small lines (about the size of the length of my pinky nail... so pretty small) on the apples of my cheeks and gently rub it in with my ring finger.  At first you'll be like "WHOA that's way too much blush," but in a matter of seconds, the color blends beautifully into your skin, giving you a mango flush.  My mom, who's skin is a few shades lighter, loves her Cha Cha Tint, which shows that all skintones can use this as a blush!  And I'm sorry but I could not get a picture of this as blush that really did the beautiful color justice.


xoxo Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment