Saturday, May 5, 2012

Stop Painting Your Lashes! Blinc Mascara

Before Blinc
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful day so far. On Saturday's, I help teach a dance class for little girls so I can't wear much makeup. All I do it throw on a little mascara and lip gloss and I'm good to go! Even though I wear such a minimal amount, the mascara that I use completely brightens my face. It's so volumizing and lengthening, making me look so much more awake! Not to mention the fact that it's long wearing!
    
After Blinc
(I did curl my lashes,
but just a little bit!)
However, this isn't your average mascara. Instead of painting your lashes like most mascaras do, this Blinc Mascara forms little tubes around each individual eyelash. This is a big plus because it makes clumping almost impossible. I never have an issue with clumping because each individual lash is separated once the tubes dry. This is the best mascara I have ever used and I have tried all different brands. I've tried Maybelline, Benefit, MAC, and many more. None of them are even close to the quality of my Blinc mascara!
    
If you're like me and have oily skin, you know what a pain it is when your mascara collects underneath your eye. Since this mascara forms tubes around your lashes, it can't collect under your eye! It's great! I went on vacation over Spring Break and wore this mascara in the rainforest; it didn't budge one bit, even in the hot, humid air! It lasted until I got back to our resort and I removed it in the shower.
   
Now, I know what you must be thinking. A mascara that stays on this well can't be easy to take off. Wrong! To take off this mascara, you need nothing more than water and your hand. Splash some water on your eyes and using your hand, apply a little pressure and run your hand over your eye (but don't pull too hard)! Make sure not to pull on your eyelashes. Just apply a little bit of pressure over your entire eye. That's it! Removal is a breeze.
    
I recommend this mascara to everyone! It's perfect for people with sensitive eyes because it doesn't contain irritants. It's also great for anyone who exercises but doesn't feel comfortable going completely bare-faced, but still wants their makeup to last. Overall, this is an excellent mascara that I highly recommend. It's a little pricy but worth every penny! If you'd like to read more about this mascara, click here to go to the official webpage.



Wanna know a sparkly little secret? If you buy this mascara off of Sephora, it's two dollars less than it is in the official website. Plus you get beauty points!

xoxo Francesca :)

No comments:

Post a Comment